Polysciences is proud to offer diagnostic test kits for detecting Industrial Chemical and Pesticide contaminants. The kit formats are magnetic particles (100-120 tests), microtiter plates (96 tests), coated tubes and dipstick/strips. All kit formats include ready-to-use reagents necessary to perform the test procedure. Total time for measurement is generally less than 60 minutes.
The sensitivity of the assays usually allows for the direct determination of the target substances in a wide range of environmental samples such as water, soil, sediment, fish tissue, and food matrices. We can also develop custom kits to serve client’s specific needs.
We provide the following services for developing new immunological methods:
- Assist in hapten design and synthesis with GLP documentation of product developmentand validation processes.
- Covalent coupling of haptens to protein carriers and purification and characterization of the resulting immunogens.
- Production and purification of polyclonal and monoclonal antisera.
- Production, purification and stabilization of hapten-enzyme conjugates.
- Optimization of antibody immobilization on magnetic particles, microtiter plates, tubes or lateral flow membranes.
- Development of specific sample preparation and assay applications for foods, soils, solvents, solid surfaces, bodily fluids, etc.
- Manufacture of assay kit components from bulk to finished goods.
We invite you to contact our technical specialists to discuss specifications and supply needs regarding your next project by calling (800) 523-2575 /(215) 343-6484 or via email@example.com