Preserve Your Specimens "To Go"
Specially formulated transport medium designed to preserve tissue in a viable state during transport from surgery to grossing by maintaining osmolarity and pH for 24 to 48 hours.
Benefits and Advantages
- Preserves tissue integrity during transport
- Prevents proteins from denaturing or crosslinking
- Prevents bacterial growth
- Contains a cryoprotectant to prevent ice crystal formation during rapid freezing techniques
- Contains a membrane stabilizing agent to prevent lysis
- No washing of specimens necessary prior to placing in fixative or rapidly freezing
- Harmless-use normal precautions
- Exercise normal care
- Store at room temperature
- A2g - (hazard/handling/storage codes)