PSVue® Fluorescent Probes
Key Features of PSVue® Probes:
• Bind to a variety of cell types which have negatively charged phospholipids exposed on their membranes including apoptotic cells , necrotic cells , Gram+ and Gram- bacteria [3- 5], activated cells, tumor vascular endothelial cells, viruses, etc.
• Available in a range of detection wavelengths from long-UV to near infrared.
• Suitable for in vitro and in vivo use.
• Suitable for high-throughput screening assays.
• Bind to the same PS site as annexin-V.