The PSVue® 480 (formerly PSS-480) reagent kit contains components to provide a 1 mM solution of PSVue® 480 in aqueous solution.
Key Features of PSVue® Probes:
- Bind to a variety of cell types which have negatively chargedphospholipids exposed on their membranes including apoptoticcells , necrotic cells , Gram+ and Gram- bacteria , activated cells, tumor vascular endothelial cells, viruses, etc.
- Available in a range of detection wavelengths from long-UV tonear infrared.
- Suitable for in vitro and in vivo use.
- Suitable for high-throughput screening assays.
- Bind to the same PS site as annexin-V.
Kit Contains: Vial containing pre-weighed amount of apo-PSS480 solid dye (at least 0.5 mg), Vial of 4.2mM zinc nitrate solution in water (0.5 mL)
Note: DMSO is required to formulate the product but is not provided.