Deli-Cal Block Solution "Enhances ribbon cutting for bone marrow biopsies and clots"
Our microtome soak, Deli-Cal Block Solution saves time and money by allowing to salvage problem blocks right at cutting stations. The quality and thoroughness of Deli-Cal Block Solution is dependent upon the original decalcification procedure and condition of the specimen.
- Saves knives and saves money
- Useful for Bone Marrows, Special Stains and IHC
- Enhances ribbon cutting
- Salvages undecalcified and under processed bone marrow biopsies at the cutting station
- Fast soaking procedure
- Environmentally safe and biodegradable
- Remove block from microtome and place face down in Deli-Cal Block Solution for bone marrow biopsies, clots, special stains and IHC.
- Allow block to soak for three to five minutes.
- Remove block and rinse under tap water.
- Re-chill block and re-mount on microtome.
- Proceed with normal ribbon cutting routine.
- Gloves & chemical goggles
- Store at room temperature