Disposable paraffin molds designed to "Peel-A-Way" from the solidified embedded block.
Polysciences’ Peel-A-Way® Embedding Molds are useful for plastic, frozen, and epoxy embedding. The unique polyethylene construction is designed to “Peel-A-Way” from the solidified block, eliminating the need for release agents and block trimming.
- Easy to use and saves time - Unique design will “Peel-A-Way” from a solidified embedded block
- Versatile - Can be used with Polyfreeze, JB-4, GMA, MMA and epoxy
- Especially Useful - For frozen tissue where defrosting during transfer to cryostat is an issue
Sampler Pack contains the following:
- 18985 - Truncated Molds T8 - 8 molds
- 18986 - Truncated Molds T12 - 8 molds
- 18646A - Square Molds S22 - 16 molds
- 18646B - Rectangular Molds R30 - 8 molds
- 18646C - Rectangular Molds R40 - 8 molds
N’Diaye, M., Pascaretti-Grizon, F., Massin, P., Baslé, M. F., & Chappard, D. (2012). Water Absorption of Poly(methyl methacrylate) Measured by Vertical Interference Microscopy. Langmuir, 28(31), 11609–11614.
Roberts, A. L. et al. Detection of group A Streptococcus in tonsils from pediatric patients reveals high rate of asymptomatic streptococcal carriage. BMC Pediatrics 12, 3 (2012). doi:10.1186/1471-2431-12-3
Rzeczinski, S., Victorov, I. V, Lyjin, A. A., Aleksandrova, O. P., Harms, C., Kronenberg, G., … Dirnagl, U. (2006). Roller Culture of Free-Floating Retinal Slices: A New System of Organotypic Cultures of Adult Rat Retina. Ophthalmic Research, 38(5), 263–269.
Hurley, P. A., Clarke, M., Crook, J. M., Wise, A. K. & Shepherd, R. K. Cochlear immunochemistry - A new technique based on gelatin embedding. Journal of Neuroscience Methods 129, 81–86 (2003). doi:10.1016/S0165-0270(03)00211-5