Used in combination with other aldehydes such as formaldehyde or glutaraldehyde to fix very dense specimens since acrolein penetrates and reacts faster than other fixatives. Distilled and packaged in serum vials for easy handling.
Minimum special packaging and shipping charge of $300. For sale in US only.
- Molecular Weight:
- Boiling Point:
- Refractive Index:
- n20/D 1.4025
- 1000ppm HQ
- J. Histochem. Cytochem., 30, 1307 (1982)
- Corrosive, Flammable liquid, Skin sensitizer, Poison (Ingestion), Poison (Absorption)
- Glove, chemical goggles & fume hood
- Protect from light;Handle under dry nitrogen;Store at room temperature
- BCOPR6acg - (hazard/handling/storage codes)