Wright Stain is a dual purpose stain used for staining blood smears and bone marrow aspirates.
Ready-to-use solution makes the differentiation of human blood cells much easier to identify.
- Erythrocytes - yelowish red
- Polymorphonuclear Neutrophils - dark blue nuclei, reddish lilac granulates, pale pink cytoplasm
- Eosinophils - blue nuclei, red to orange-red granules, blue cytoplasm
- Basophils - purple to dark blue nuclei, dark purple granules
- Lymphocytes and monocytes - dark purple nuclei, sky blue cytoplasm