A lipophilic far-red emitting dye, based upon the squaraine rotaxane family of dyes, which accumulates at lipophilic sites within live cells.
Spectral properties: abs max = 650 nm and emission max = 678 nm in DMSO. Provided in Crystalline Powder form.Advantages:
- Improved chemical and photochemical stability compared with squaraines, cyanines, Alexa® and Atto dyes.
- Exhibit sharp absorption and emission bands thus provide reduced excitation and emission cross talk into channels where other fluorochromes are being used.
- Do not exhibit aggregation induced spectral broadening under biological conditions at micromolar concentrations.
- 5-20X brighter compared with cyanines, Alexa® and Atto dyes.
- Photophysical properties stable over the pH range from 2-12.
- Spectral properties compatible with the 633nm or 647nm laser lines on flow cytometers, confocal and in vivo imaging equipment.
For additional information refer to Data SheetSRfluor® is a trademark of Molecular Targeting Technologies, Inc. Distributed by Polysciences, Inc. under agreement from MTTI.
- Molecular Weight:
- Refer to Data Sheet
- Glove, chemical goggles & chemical mask or hood
- Store at room temperature