Fluoresbrite® carboxylate microspheres are fluorescent monodispersed polystyrene microspheres that have carboxylate groups on their surfaces which can be activated for the covalent coupling of proteins. Polysciences’ Fluoresbrite® particles are used worldwide in phagocytosis and neural retrograde transport studies, and as markers for cell bound antigens.
Nominal Reference Values:
- 1.75µm particles packaged as 2.5% aqueous suspension.
- 2.5997 x 1010 particles/ml
- 763nm Excitation
- 820nm Emission
- Harmless-use normal precautions
- Exercise normal care
- Store at 4 degrees celsius;Do not permit to freeze;Refrigerate on arrival; do not freeze
- A2dmw - (hazard/handling/storage codes)