Fluoresbrite® Yellow Green Microspheres have excitation and emission spectra similar to FITC with excitation maxima of 441nm and emission maxima at 485nm. They are one of the brightest microspheres available at this wavelength and are used extensively in phagocytosis studies, flow cytometry and diagnostic assays.
Nominal Reference Values:
- 0.05µm particles packaged as 2.5% aqueous suspension.
- 3.64 x 1014 particles/ml
- Coefficient of Variation (CV) = 15%
- Excitation max. = 441nm
- Emission max. = 486nm
- Harmless-use normal precautions
- Exercise normal care
- Store at 4 degrees celsius;Do not permit to freeze
- A2dm - (hazard/handling/storage codes)