Featuring high binding capacity!
Actual values reported on label.
- Plain & fluorescent (YG)
- 1µm, 2µm, 6µm
- 1ml and 5ml bulk sizes available
- Custom coating available
- Competitively priced
- Faster and more convenient
Polysciences' streptavidin coated beads can be used in conjunction with a biotinylated ligand, antibody, DNA or RNA to form a bridge to the microsphere, providing the simple addition of a solid support. The streptavidin-biotin bond strength approaches that of a covalent bond, with an association constant (Ka 10^15 Mol-1) in an aqueous solution. This makes the bond not only essentially irreversible, but also supplies an interaction of high affinity and specificity.
Nominal Reference Values:
- 6µm Fluoresbrite® YG particles packaged as 1.25% solids in aqueous suspension.
- Excitation max. = 441nm
- Emission max. = 486nm
Requires: Cold Pack
- Harmless-use normal precautions
- Exercise normal care
- Store at 4 degrees celsius;Do not permit to freeze;Refrigerate on arrival; do not freeze