Polybead® Microspheres are monodisperse polystyrene microspheres available in sizes from 50nm to 90μm. Our experienced chemists control the synthesis to provide precise monodisperse particle size distributions. These particles contain a slight anionic charge from sulfate ester.
Most Polybead® Microspheres are packaged in an economical 2.5% solids (w/v) aqueous suspension with minimal surfactant in the final preparation. Polybead® Microspheres are ideally suited for protein binding using passive adsorption techniques.
Nominal Reference Values:
- 0.75µm mean diameter
- 2.5% solids (w/v) aqueous suspension
- Coefficient of Variance (CV): 3%
- 1.08 x 1011 particles/ml
- Harmless-use normal precautions
- Exercise normal care
- Store at 4 degrees celsius;Do not permit to freeze
- A2dm - (hazard/handling/storage codes)