Water soluble cationic polymer. High cationic charge density in ready to use aqueous solution form. Material is quaternized cyclic amine supplied as the quarternary amine chloride.
The ability to modify surfaces and provide cationic character allows the user to selectively attract negatively charged functional groups to the coated surface or to the dissolved water soluble cationic polymers.
This feature is useful in the following types of applications:
- heavy metal removal by chelation
- promotion of precipitation or flocculation of dissolved solids
- imparting antistatic properties
- adding anti-microbial character
- binding of dyes or inks
- anionic pigment binding
- decolorizing agent
- binding to aldehydes
- corrosion inhibition on metal surfaces
- polymer bridging to link functionalized polymer systems 28% Solids in water Available in several molecular weight ranges. If other molecular weights are required, please call us for a custom quotation.