Nuclear fast red staining is a simple method of nuclear chromatin staining and is mainly used for high-contrast counterstaining for histological applications.
λ max 518nm.
Used for determination of calcium.
- Calcium Red
- Bordeaux R
- Nuclear Fast Red
- C.I. 60760
- Nuclear Fast Red Sodium Salt (C.I. 60760)
- Nuclear Fast Red Ammonium Salt (C.I. 60760)
- Nuclear Fast Red for Determination of Calcium
- Nuclear Fast Red (C.I. 60760) for Microscopy Certified
- Molecular Weight:
- Clin. Chim. Acta, 2, 567 (1957)
- Irritant, Unknown
- Gloves & fume hood
- Store at room temperature