Marking Dyes designed to perfect orientation of excised surgical specimens. This method of permanently marking the margins of tissue specimens is very beneficial to surgeons testing for skin cancer. Fast drying- no post fixative required. Dyes can be used on fresh or formalin fixed specimens.
- • Save Time! No post fixative required
- • Fast drying - High quality opaque pigments
- • Dyes can be used on fresh or formalin fixed specimens
- • Maintains brilliant color through all phases of processing
Kit Contains: 2 oz. and 8 oz. Bottles
- Glove, chemical goggles & fume hood
- Store at room temperature;Do not permit to freeze