ERL-4221 is useful for rapid embedding of materials which are difficult to infiltrate even with Spurr’s resin. Exhibits good sectioning qualities, beam stability, and staining properties. Miscible with alcohol or acetone so propylene oxide can be avoided.
For EM and LM - NOT water soluble.
- Contents of kit: 1 x 100g ERL-4221, 2 x 100g Octenyl Cuccinic Anhydride (DSA),
- 1 x 25g 1,4-Butanediol Diglycidyl Ether (BDE) and 1 x 100g Dimehtylaminoethanol (DMAE).
- Combustible, Irritant, Skin sensitizer, Toxic (Ingestion)
- Glove, chemical goggles & chemical mask or hood
- Store at room temperature