A far-red emitting dye, belonging to the squaraine rotaxane family of dyes, which bears a free carboxyl group that can be coupled to free amino groups. Spectral properties: abs max = 650 nm and emission max = 678 nm. Provided in Crystalline Powder form.
- Improved chemical and photochemical stability compared with squaraines, cyanines, Alexa® and Atto dyes.
- Exhibit sharp absorption and emission bands thus provide reduced excitation and emission cross talk into channels where other fluorochromes are being used.
- Do not exhibit aggregation induced spectral broadening under biological conditions at micromolar concentrations.
- 5-20X brighter compared with cyanines, Alexa® and Atto dyes.
- Photophysical properties stable over the pH range from 2-12.
- Spectral properties compatible with the 633nm or 647nm laser lines on flow cytometers, confocal and in vivo imaging equipment.
For additional information refer to Data Sheet
- Molecular Weight:
- Refer to Data Sheet