Fluoresbrite® carboxylate microspheres are fluorescent monodispersed polystyrene microspheres that have carboxylate groups on their surfaces which can be activated for the covalent coupling of proteins. Polysciences’ Fluoresbrite® particles are used worldwide in phagocytosis and neural retrograde transport studies, and as markers for cell bound antigens. These microspheres are packaged as 2.5% aqueous suspensions.
Nominal Reference Values:
- 1.75µm particles packaged as 2.5% aqueous suspension.
- ~8.49 x 109 particles/ml
- Diameter Coefficient of Variation (CV) = 5%
- 360nm Excitation; 407nm Emission
- Harmless-use normal precautions
- Exercise normal care
- Store at 4 degrees celsius;Do not permit to freeze