Fluoresbrite® Polychromatic Red Microspheres will fluoresce in different colors, depending on the light source and filters used. When viewed under a UV light source, the beads will appear as vivid orange. Microscopic viewing using a 475-490nm filter shows an extremely bright red fluorescence, while use of a 545-610nm filter yields a yellow fluorescence with excitation maxima of 491nm and 512nm and emission maxima at 554nm.
Nominal Reference Values:
- 0.50µm particles packaged as 2.5% aqueous suspension.
- 3.64 x 1011 particles/ml
- Vivid orange under UV
- Bright red under 475-490nm filter
- Yellow under 545-610nm filter
- Harmless-use normal precautions
- Exercise normal care
- Store at 4 degrees celsius;Do not permit to freeze