NeuroVue® Dye Filter is useful for neuronal tract tracing studies of up to 3-4 weeks. Spectrally compatible with most fluorescent genetic tags, and NeuroVue® Red, Orange & Emerald.
1cm2 filter coated with the lipophilic far red emitting dye, NeuroVue®
Maroon (ex max=647nm; em max=667nm).
- Convenient, ready-to-use coated filter format More precise control of dye insertion point
- No messy oils, pastes or hard-to-position crystals
- Diffusion properties comparable to or better than other commercially available neurotracing dyes
- More focal results (e.g. labeling of small sets of axons within a pathway)'
- Available in multiple colors, including far red, for multi-tract tracing and improved results even in tissues with high myelin expression
Diffusion and Imaging Properties of three new lipophilic tracers, NeuroVue® Maroon, NeuroVue® Red and NeuroVue® Green and their use for double and triple labeling of neuronal profile. B Fritzsch et al. Brain Res Bull., 66, 3, 249-258 (2005).
A disorganized innervation of the inner ear persists in the absence of ErbB2. JK Morris et al. Brain Res.,1091:186-199 (2006).
Deafferentiation induces novel projections in the auditory brainstem after hearing onset. CY Hsieh and KS Cramer. Journal of Comparative Neurology, 497:589-599 (2006)
Al-Mehdi AB, Patel M, Haroon A, Reed D, Ohlsson-Wilhelm B, Muirhead K and Gray BD. Increased Depth of Cellular Imaging in the Intact Lung using Far Red and Near Infrared Fluorescent Probes. Int. J. Biomed Imaging. 1-7 (2006).
Stewart CC, Woodring ML, Podniesinski E and Gray BD. Flow cytometer in the infrared: inexpensive modifications to a commercial instrument. Cytometry, Part A, 67A, #2, 104-111, 2005
NeuroVue is a registered trademark of PTI Research, Inc. For patents see list.