A near-infrared fluorescent probe for detection of apoptotic cells, bacteria and other anionic membranes. The PSVue® 794 reagent kit contains components to provide a 1 mM solution of PSVue®794 in aqueous solution.
Key Features of PSVue® Probes:
- Bind to a variety of cell types which have negatively chargedphospholipids exposed on their membranes including apoptoticcells , necrotic cells , Gram+ and Gram- bacteria , activated cells, tumor vascular endothelial cells, viruses, etc.
- Available in a range of detection wavelengths from long-UV tonear infrared.
- Suitable for in vitro and in vivo use.
- Suitable for high-throughput screening assays.
- Bind to the same PS site as annexin-V.
Kit Contains: Vial containing pre-weighted amount of apo-PSS794 solid dye(at least 1 mg), Vial of diluent X (1 ml), Vial of 4.2mM zinc nitrate solution in diluents X (1 ml)
Note: Absolute ethanol is needed to formulate the product but not provided.