Renowned conservator Richard Wolbers has partnered with Polysciences, Inc. to make his well-known solvent gels available in convenient, ready-to-use kits.
- Clean aged, discolored and soiled varnish
- 6 gels, with a range of polarities
- No mixing, formulating or chemical handling required
- Gel form increases the working time for coating removal
- Available as single 100 mL jars, Standard Kits, Mix & Match Kits or in bulk quantities
Standard Kit Contains: 100ml each of the following.
- PolySol™ D60 Gel (Cat. #25675-100)
- Xylene Gel (Cat. #25676-100)
- Benzyl Alcohol Gel (Cat. #25677-100)
- Isopropanol Gel (Cat. #25678-100)
- Acetone Gel (Cat. #25679-100)
- NMP Gel (Cat. #25680-100)
Kits can be customized to include the specific gels and quantities desired.
(for example; 3 xylene gels, 2 acetone gels and 1 NMP gel can be purchased in a Mix and Match Kit)
For Mix & Match Kits or bulk orders call: 1 (800) 523-2575 or (215) 343-6484
For inquiries in Europe, contact our Germany office: (49) 6221-765767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries in Asia, contact our Taiwan office: (886) 2 8712 0600 or email@example.com
- Colorless to light yellow gel
- Flammable liquid
- Gloves & chemical googles
- To decrease evaporation and increase shelf life, store solvent gels in the refrigerator (4° C).
- C4d - (hazard/handling/storage codes)