- Image Sensor: 1/2.5” 5.0 Megapixels CMOS
- Imaging Area: 5.70mm x 4.28mm
- Resolution: 2592 H x 1944 V
- Pixel Size: 2.2µm x 2.2µm
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 41dB
- Responsivity: 1.2 V/Lux-Second @ 550nm
- Exposure Range: 10µs to 500ms
- Frame Rate: Max 6 fps, 3 fps at full resolution; Max 21 fps, 12 fps at half resolution
- Shutter: Electronic Rolling
- ADC: 10-bit RGB RAW Data
- Dynamic: 61dB
- Color: Bayer RGB Mosaic, 24-bit uncompressed 3 x 8 bit output
Preview live video and instantly capture images without interrupting the live preview screen. Show full screen real time live images. Store captured images in over 10 different file formats, including JPG, TIFF and BMP.
Perform calibrated on screen linear or area measurements of point to point, circle, angle, radius, polygon, free hand, light density, ellipse, etc. All measurements are automatically stored in the on screen database. Measurements can be quickly and easily superimposed and saved on the images. Easy to use annotation tools for entering comments, notes or highlighting areas of interest.
Color image composition allows images captured with different filters to be combined to form a single color image. Interactive adjustment of hue, saturation, intensity, sharpness, white balance, exposure time and gamma on the live image. Flat field correction, auto pencil sketch, darkfield, unsharp mask filtering, noise suppression and removal of bad pixel can be performed with just a single mouse click!
Micrometrics SE application contains a fully functional TWAIN interface that can be used with many 3rd party software applications. USB 2.0 digital interface guarantees a simple plug and play installation. Multi-language user interface. Optional add-on licenses are available for Multi Focus Composition, Image Stitching (Panorama), and Spherical Aberration Correction.
- Windows 2000 or XP
- USB 2.0
- Pentium III or equivalent recommended
- 256MB system RAM
- Video card with 24 or 32 bit true color graphics
- 8 MB of video memory
Suited for any trinocular with a 0.4X C-mount adaptor. The interface on the camera side is standardized (C-mount).