Formaldehyde/Glutaraldehyde fixative commonly used in EM for structural preservation. Pre-measured in ampoules for one-step preparation. Working solution can be stored for up to 6 months at 4º C. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9090030
Kit Contains: 1x10ml 50% Glutaraldehyde, 2x10ml 16% Formaldehyde, 1x50ml 0.2M Phosphate Buffer. Packaging size includes 5 kits.
- 1. Karnovsky, M.J., A Formaldehyde-Glutaraldehyde Fixative of High Osmolarity for use Electron Microscopy. 1. Cell Biol. 27,137 A, 1965. 2. Hayat, M.A., Principles and Techniques of Electron Microscopy, Biological Applications, Third Edition, CRC Press, 1989.
- Corrosive, Irritant, Expected carcinogen, Skin sensitizer
- Glove, chemical goggles & fume hood
- Store at 4 degrees celsius
- BHMO6d - (hazard/handling/storage codes)