Marking Dyes designed to perfect orientation of excised surgical specimens. This method of permanently marking the margins of tissue specimens is very beneficial to surgeons testing for skin cancer. Fast drying -no post fixative required. Dyes can be used on fresh or formalin fixed specimens.
- • Save Time! No post fixative required
- • Fast drying - High quality opaque pigments
- • Maintains brilliant color through all phases of processing
- • Convenient 2oz. & 8oz. replacement bottles available
Kit Contains: 2 oz. bottle of each: blue, black, yellow, red, orange, purple & green dye, convenient holder and application sticks
- Glove, chemical goggles & fume hood
- Store at room temperature;Do not permit to freeze