Delicate formula for removing melanin pigment in cells of malignant melanomas created specially for Special Stains and IHC.
Accumulation of heavy melanin pigment in the cells of malignant melanoma can obscure cellular morphology and can hinder special staining, IHC or histochemical staining.
Melanins are pale brown to dark brown and even black pigments that are found intracellular in the cytoplasm. Melanins are found in hair, skin, retina, and the substantia nigra of the brain.
Removing melanin from tissue sections allows for positive staining to be interpreted correctly especially if DAB is used when performing immunohistochemistry. Our Delicate Melanin Bleaching Kit for Special Stains and IHC saves time, by removing melanin pigment prior to incubation with primary antibody.
- Reveal cellular morphology obscured by melanin pigment
- Useful for immunohistochemistry and melanoma panels
- Save time, no mixing required
- Easy to visualize results
- Convenient kit format
Kit contains: 1x 250ml Pretreatment Solution A and 1x250ml Pretreatment Solution B
- Gloves & chemical goggles
- Store at room temperature
- H4g - (hazard/handling/storage codes)