L.A.B. Solution liberates your antibody binding sites for improved immunohistochemical (IHC) staining.
Incubate your slides in L.A.B. Solution for 5 to 20 minutes at room temperature, rinse with buffer and stain. It is that simple, no high temperature or special equipment required.
Incubating at room temperature makes L.A.B. Solution compatible with Automated Stainers. Set up a pre-treatment cycle with L.A.B. Solution before your staining protocol, and then walk away.
- Ready to use solution, no dilution necessary
- Turn off the heat and preserve tissue - incubate samples at room temperature
- No special equipment required
- Compatible with Automated Stainers
- Gloves & chemical goggles
- Store at room temperature