Villanueva Osteochrome Bone Stain has been used effectively in research of new bone formation in hydroxyapatite implants and bone grafts. In addition, it is useful in the study of age-related bone loss, osteoporosis and different metabolic bone diseases. It can be used on undecalcified bone.
Stains up to 180 slides.
- Stain Technol., 49, 1 (1974); J. Histotechnol., 1, 19 (1977); 2, 23 (1979)
- Flammable liquid, Irritant
- Glove, chemical goggles & fume hood
- Store at room temperature
- CH6g - (hazard/handling/storage codes)