Sepharose® 6B affinity chromatography beads covalently modified with steroids or other ligands such that ligand binding to receptors is not compromised resulting in high receptor-binding specificity.
- Efficient isolation and purification of receptor proteins (nuclear and others)
- Ligand binding affinity studies
- Preparation of receptor-ligand complexes for crystallography studies.
- Assisting in the structure-based design of receptor selective ligands (e.g. see Manas et al.)
Typical ligand loading: 12-15 μmoles/mL bead.
Sold under license from PTI Research, Inc. to MTTI and distributed by Polysciences, Inc. Sepharose is a trademark of GE Healthcare.
- See Technical Data Sheet
- Flammable liquid, Irritant, Unknown
- Gloves & chemical goggles
- Store at 4 degrees celsius
- CHU4d - (hazard/handling/storage codes)