SRfluor® dyes belong to the family of squaraine rotaxane dyes which exhibit absorption and emission properties in the far-red region of the spectrum.
SRfluor® Dyes offer
• 5-20x brighter compared to Cy5, Alexa® and Atto dyes
• More photostable compared to Cy5, Alexa® and Atto dyes
• Sharp absorption and fluorescence emission profiles
• Available with a range of functionalities to allow conjugation with biomolecules for in vitro and in
• Other analogs with ability to label the intracellular lipid regions of cells or bind to metal ions also
Starting at: €220.00
A lipophilic far-red emitting dye, based upon the squaraine rotaxane family of dyes, which accumulates at lipophilic sites within live cells. Spectral properties: abs max = 650 nm and emission max = 678 nm in DMSO. Provided in Crystalline Powder form.
Starting at: €252.00
A far-red emitting dye, belonging to the squaraine rotaxane family of dyes, which bears a free carboxyl group that can be coupled to free amino groups. Spectral properties: abs max = 650 nm and emission max = 678 nm. Provided in Crystalline Powder form.Learn More