Useful for tract tracing studies of up to 3-4 weeks. Spectrally compatible with eGFP, YFP in many systems, and NeuroVue® Maroon and Jade. Spectral unmixing required for use with NeuroVue® Orange. NeuroVue® Red Plus provides faster and more efficient neuron labeling with higher dye loading than standard NeuroVue® Red filter square.
1 cm2 nylon filter coated with the lipophilic red emitting dye, NeuroVue Red Plus.
Typical dye loading: 18-21 nmoles/mm2.
- Convenient, ready-to-use coated filter format
- More precise control of dye insertion point
- No messy oils, pastes or hard-to-position crystals
- Diffusion properties comparable to or better than other commercially available neurotracing dyes
- More focal results (e.g. labeling of small sets of axons within a pathway)
- Available in multiple colors, including far red, for multi-tract tracing and improved results even in tissues with high myelin expression
- NeuroVue® Red Plus provides bright, clean, crisp neuron labeling with higher dye loading than standard NeuroVue® Red filter square.
NeuroVue is a registered trademark of PTI Research, Inc. For patents see list.