These blue dyed microspheres may be coated using adsorption, as described in Technical Data Sheet 238E. They also have amine groups that may be used for covalent coupling procedures using glutaraldehyde. See Technical Data Sheet 238D.
Nominal Reference Values:
- 3.00µm particles packaged as 2.5% aqueous suspension.
- 1.68 x 109 particles/ml
- Coefficient of Variation (CV) = 5%
- Harmless-use normal precautions
- Exercise normal care
- Store at 4 degrees celsius;Do not permit to freeze
- A2dm - (hazard/handling/storage codes)