Fluoresbrite® carboxylate microspheres are fluorescent monodispersed polystyrene microspheres that have carboxylate groups on their surfaces which can be activated for the covalent coupling of proteins. Polysciences’ Fluoresbrite® particles are used worldwide in phagocytosis and neural retrograde transport studies, and as markers for cell bound antigens. These microspheres are packaged as 2.5% aqueous suspensions. YO has limited water solubility, and some leaching may occur with rigorous washing.
Nominal Reference Values:
- 0.50µm particles packaged as 2.5% aqueous suspension.
- 3.64 x 1011 particles/ml
- Diameter Coefficient of Variation (CV) = 3%
- 529nm Excitation; 546nm Emission
- Harmless-use normal precautions
- Exercise normal care
- Store at 4 degrees celsius;Do not permit to freeze