N-(2-hydroxypropyl)methacrylamide (HPMA) is a difunctional, hydrolytically stable, hydrophilic monomer, a building blocks of modified and new biomaterials.1,2
- Molecular Weight:
- Melting Point:
1. Kopeček J, Kopečková P. (2010). HPMA copolymers: origins, early developments, present, and future. Advanced drug delivery reviews. 62(2):122-49.
2. Yang J, Xu C, Wang C, Kopecek J. (2006). Refolding hydrogels self-assembled from N-(2-hydroxypropyl)methacrylamide graft copolymers by antiparallel coiled-coil formation. Biomacromolecules. 7(4):1187-95.
- Glove, chemical goggles & fume hood
- Store at 4 degrees celsius
- U6d - (hazard/handling/storage codes)