Our company is dedicated to continuous improvement in environmental, health, safety and security (EHS&S) performance.
We promote innovative, safe and responsible operations and contribute to a healthy, productive economy.
To meet these responsibilities, we pledge to manage our business according to the following principles:
- We will communicate with and engage employees, business partners and the community to foster a greater understanding on environmental, health, safety and security matters
- We will promote the concepts of product stewardship throughout a product's lifecycle
- We will make environmental, health, safety and security considerations a priority in our planning and operations for all new and existing products and processes
- We will train employees in their environmental, health, safety and security responsibilities and promote involvement and accountability in these areas
- We will continuously strive to use our resources efficiently and minimize waste
As part of our stewardship we invite you to read our commnity outreach letters.
Community Outreach Letter - 2015
These are direct links to a .PDF file. By clicking on a link, a download will start automatically.
Adobe Acrobat Reader or a .PDF enabled browser are required for viewing our .PDF files.
If you need Adobe's Acrobat Reader, download the latest version of it here:
Your comments & questions are most welcome.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org