Peel-A-Way® Embedding Molds
BREAK the MOLD!
Polysciences' Peel-A-Way Embedding Molds are useful for plastic, paraffin, epoxy and acrylic resin embedding. The unique polyethylene construction is designed to "Peel-A-Way" from the solidified block, eliminating the need for release agents and block trimming.
- Easy to use and saves time - Unique design will "Peel-A-Way" from a solidified embedded block, no need for trimming.
- Versatile - Can be used with Micro-Cut paraffins, JB-4® Embedding Kit, GMA, MMA and Osteo-Bed Bone Embedding resins.
- Especially Useful - For frozen sections where orientation is critical and defrosting during transfer to cryostat chuck is an issue.
- Creates a Buffer - Allows the specimen to freeze to the chuck without defrosting the base.
- Available in 5 sizes and a convenient Sampler Pack.
18985 - Truncated - T-8, 22mm x 22mm square truncated to 8mm x 8mm square, 20mm deep (288 per case)
18986 - Truncated - T12, 22mm x 22mm square truncated to 12mm x 12mm square, 20mm deep (288 per case)
18646A - Square - S22, 22mm x 22mm square x 20mm deep (288 per case)
18646B - Rectangular - R30, 22mm wide x 30mm long x 20mm deep (288 per case)
18646C - Rectangular - R40, 22mm wide x 40mm long x 20mm deep (264 per case)
18646D - Sampler Pack (contains the following): S22 (16), R30 (8), R40 (8), T8 (8), T12 (8)